Monday, February 20, 2012

Phoenix Love

Happy days in the sun!

The eagle has landed. The long-awaited Joey's box came in today! I was out, but I had a surprise on my bed once I returned.


 And he is just as gorgeous in person as he seemed online! I am so happy I was able to get one! The only super limited edition horse in my entire collection.


 In just as exciting news, while we were out we stopped at Bookman's, a used book store, and I found a few Breyers for sale, as well. Apparently they haven't carried miscellaneous items for long, so I had to make sure to snatch these up! They've been on my wanted list for quite a while. Hidalgo is there, as well, but he will have to wait until another time. Hopefully he is still there :) On the downside, Bookman's happened to know what they were worth and charged a good penny for them. About what I'd pay online, but without the cost of shipping.


The little one is telling me to name it Summerageous. I don't know about these voices in my head O.o

1 comment:

  1. Haha...well she's an ASB you can get away with Summerageous. It's cute!

    I wanna see War Horse out of his box! You're so lucky to have won one! One of my favorite molds right there. Though they sure have done him in a lot of bays...

    ReplyDelete