Thursday, October 27, 2011

Gypsy Uh Ohs!

This is a most roundabout story, but it deserves to be on here!

So my new Gypsy Cob boy, City Of Lights, placed 1st in Gelding and grabbed Grand Champion of show in his first ABMHA fortnightly show.







So I was checking out my Gypsy Cob page to see if I could find a good pedigree for him among my horses, when I realized none of my Gypsy horses had their personal pages done. So I started making one for Rex, my oldest stallion. As I started putting his pedigree into the generator, I realized his dam was younger than he was. Oops!

So I've been on the hunt for a new dam on the same site as I found his old one, vannercentral.com. So far, no luck.

But then I came across the most beautiful group of horses owned by one place that I have ever seen, here: http://www.vannercentral.com/Cielo%20Celeste%20Farm.htm. I can't even begin to tell you which one is my favorite. Look at that coloring on the silver! Look at how long that tail is! (Can't even imagine how hard that is to keep clean--and then I thought his dam's name even more humorous, hehe) Look at that dappling on the Duke! *swoon* Okay, I lied, I'm pretty sure he's my favorite. And Sir Collins! I think I found the sire to my Creamsicle!

I don't usually see horses I'd like to own, but if I ever find me a horse in Duke's color, he's mine!

Oh, and for anyone who's curious, here's an uncommon gray one! http://www.vannercentral.com/Tomboy.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment