Sunday, September 15, 2013

Remodel

Every so often, I get the urge to remodel my website. It happens when I see something I think could be better. In this case, it was my old background. It was a red one that tiled a bit in the background, and the edges annoyed me. I set out to find a better one. And I was attracted to this:



In fact, a whole set of them: http://www.ibjennyjenny.com/2012/07/12-free-tumblr-backgrounds-in-colors.html

I love the color silver, and blue and silver are my absolute favorite color combo. I wanted to go for a vintage feel, because I was hoping to be able to use the fancy fonts like I always craved, but could never get to look right. I chose a dark blue and light blue text color to offset the gray, and changed my text to look a lot prettier.


I'm hoping this not only brings more customers in, but keeps them at my site longer. I also have to see it a lot, so might as well make it something I love looking at!

That being said, I also redid the look of my blog to have similar colors and a fall theme for the background.




No comments:

Post a Comment