Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Find of the Year

So I was in Fort Collins, looking for a Savers so my mom could check out their books, and we went just a little too far down the road. I turned into a shopping block, and noticed a Tuesday Morning sign. I immediately got excited--some of the girls on the Grand Champion sites have said that the store sometimes sells old Grand Champions, including foals. We stopped and went in.

My mom went to start at one end so she could look over the whole store; I went straight for the toy section. Sadly, only one GC, one I already had, but then I saw this:

There were two of them. And it was on my top ten most wanted list. But they usually sell for $100+, so I knew it'd be awhile before I could get one. And then I saw the price- $49.99!! I showed my mom, called my boyfriend, and pretty much established that I really needed this horse when he got paid. But my mom, being as awesome as she is, told me to grab it. So I picked the one I liked best (they were both in great condition) and now it's mine! Yay!

My horse-buying drought was well worth it to come out with a jewel like this. It's nothing rare or super-special, but it makes me happy to have it.

Any of my readers, please feel free to share the story of your best find in the comments section. I'd love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment