Friday, June 10, 2011

The Impossibility of Making Money

I'm not a crafty person. I have yet to complete a customized horse. I do have a bay Stablemate Arabian that's halfway there. Is it going to be sell-worthy? Who knows. I don't do tack. I can't make saddles, or acceptable bridles, and my halters are photo show quality at best.

So, my only option is to try and sell my extra horses. I have a few harder to find Grand Champions that I could sell. However, getting what I know they're worth is going to be an issue. So far I've put one on ebay, and not much interest. I need the money, and I don't want to get ripped off by someone looking for a deal. I've paid my fair share of high prices for rare horses, and I think it's my turn to be on the receiving end of some of those paydays.

Maybe I should finish that Stablemate and see if I could become an amateur artist. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment