Sunday, June 17, 2012

Birthday Presents

June 13th was my birthday. And that means presents! Luckily my boyfriend is very supportive of my hobby, and he knows when it comes time to buy me anything, its not jewelry, or clothes, or chocolate or flowers--it's horses! :D

This time since we've just recently moved and still trying to find jobs, we didn't spend too much, but I'm hoping this Christmas will be awesome.

The Dollhouse I frequent had several that I wanted about equally--the Trad WarHorse, the classic version, Sato, the gray Irish Draught, Samira, and the classic mare/foal sets. So I made Shawn pick, and he chose the flashiest one there--Sato! Then there were two versions. A light one, which looked typical to the photos I'd seen online, and then a much chocolately, darker one. Can you guess which ones I brought home? :D




Also picked up the Appy mare/foal set since I've been on a part-Arab kick lately, and they'll make great AraAppaloosas.






Lastly, but not least, I snagged the other Stablemate set. Pretty sure this one is called Show Stoppers. That bay foal is too cute!
Red roan--not sure which breed to make her.

Both of the adults are mares. Not sure how you get so many foals running around without a stallion, tho!

This one will become a TWH. I don't have many of them!

Probably be a colt of the roan mare above.
My fav. of the bunch! He's asking for TB but I'm not sure....I'll find something good for him :)
Suggestions? (And not Paint! :P)
Well there ya have it! My sister also bought me the Year of the Dragon Breyer Esprit, which is currently in my cubicle at work.

More updates next weekend, because hopefully my international packages will arrive this week!

1 comment:

  1. I've seen a lot of people make that last foal a NSH. I'm not sure what I would choose but just an idea for you :)

    ReplyDelete