Saturday, June 2, 2012

Looking Forward to June!

Lots of good horsey things this month.

The Belmont Stakes. Will we have a Triple Crown winner, finally? One of my biggest wishes is to see a Triple Crown winner run in my lifetime.

My birthday. I already know my sister bought me a horse or two. One has been sitting, wrapped, in my bedroom for a month. I've been ultra-good and not even touched it. Go me!

Incoming horses. Sometime this next week, my four Weather Girls will arrive. For those of you who frequent my stable website, you know that owning the three girls was on my top goals for the year. Well now, not only did I achieve my goal, I got all FOUR of them, not just the main three! I was also bad and splurged on eBay to get the Akhal-Teke model I've had a bso for forever. I'm super excited for him, too.

Now, I'm not planning to make ANY more horse purchases this month unless it's a once-in-a-lifetime chance. No more hunting through eBay. I MUST save money to get a place!

No comments:

Post a Comment