Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Uploading, Uploading, Uploading

As much as I wanted to be doing more important and productive model horse related tasks today (such as dusting, organizing, taking new photos, and PAing orphans), all of the day was devoted to uploading photos. And I'm not done yet! My Breyer, Resin, and Other Make entries are all entered in the ABMHA 2012 championship show on photobucket. Luckily, I had just typed in the info for the last OM when photobucket spazzed out on me and called me a Bad Error 400, or something like that.

So, tomorrow, I will finish the last category (and perhaps my biggest)--GC's!

And then I can begin the long and tedious uploading of my photos onto MHFC's new showing platform, which I am super excited about. (The new platform, not the long and tedious uploading ^.^)

I did, however, end up taking one new photo with my latest setup. Red Robin was in desperate need of a new photo, as the old one had harsh lighting, bad angles, too much dust, oversized footing, and it was just, well, old! I am very pleased with how this one turned out.


Alas, the fun side of the hobby must wait for another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment