Saturday, February 9, 2013

Mares At A Fence

Or so, that's how I titled my newest set of photos I took today.

I was inspired by the banner at the top of Eclipse Acres' site- http://eclipseacres.weebly.com/others.html.

At first I was going to grab some different mare poses, but I thought how cute would it be if I did a conga of all my Arabs?


And then I happily played around with Photobucket's new editor.
"Old"
"Antique"
"Boardwalk"
"Sage"

 Any favorites? I ended up using my favorite as the home page banner for my website. So many ways to enjoy the same photo. I hope everyone smells the roses from time to time.

And lastly, I took one like I wanted, with a few different poses:


Have a wonderful Saturday!


2 comments:

  1. I like the 'sage' version best. Just...something moody about it. :) In a good way! Poor fleabit mare looks like she's being shunned she doesn't have a close buddy LOL

    Nice though I like them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, well I -had- posted a response using my phone, but I guess it didn't take.

    I said thanks for commenting! And Sage was my fav as well. I did realize the mare was a little far away, but I figured that was a better alternative than looking like she was strangling herself on the post, lol! And as an afterthought, I guess it does help lengthen the pic a bit more, too ;)

    ReplyDelete