Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Provided For

I received a call this evening as I was making dinner (that, in itself, is uncommon!). Since I bought the house, I've been bombarded with companies trying to market their products, so I've learned to let unknown numbers go to voicemail.

It was the man hiring the automotive photographer, and he wanted to offer me the job. I gladly accepted, of course!

What does that mean for my hobby? Everything good! It means that I will be treating myself to a new model out of the first paycheck, as a celebratory gift to myself. It means my precious ponies are safe from Evilbay and Facebook. And it means I maybe, just maybe, have a chance to get all the lovely models I want this year.

That means I can treat myself to daydreams of which model it's going to be. The custom model in the antique store clear across town (hour drive?). One of the Stone Morgans I desperately desire? The new Breyer Gypsy Vanner? The much delayed Totilas? Which one do you guys vote for?

Thanks to all who have been praying and thinking good thoughts for me! I thank the Lord for this opportunity, and for the income that comes with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment