Sunday, January 26, 2014

A Roan To Love

I really really impressed myself this weekend. I intended to try to paint a roan, and boy did I paint a roan. I knew going into it I would need to sell her, but I have fallen in love with her and secretly hope she doesn't sell, or at least sells for enough I won't regret it. I keep telling myself I could paint another one, but what if it was a one-time only thing? What if it was just luck, and not some secret talent?

Anyway, I'd like to share some pics of her, to record in my history, no matter where she ends up.



Of course, there are a few spots where I went wrong, but I can live with that. I've only been painting off and on, mostly off, for the past few months. I can count the number of customs I've done on my fingers, ha.

I'm mostly happy with her body. Her extremities could use a lot of work, I know, but for as much work as I did, I'm happy with it.
 (The primer ran some of the color on her belly, as you can see her. Noticeable up close, but not so much in the full body photos).

Unfortunately, I think her offside looks better than the front!

Anyways, I need a name for her, so I will be considering suggestions if anyone has any ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment