Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy Happy Days

It's always good to be reminded the simple, glorious bliss of being outside in the sunshine and romping in the grass.


Rebel's grown up so much! He has been a fun, yet challenging, addition to our life. He requires a lot of exercise to keep him in line, but he is extremely loyal. I have always wanted a Doberman--perhaps because they resemble horses in shape, and black has always been my favorite color on animals. (I own a black cat, too!).

I wanted to share a few pictures with my readers. I hope it is an acceptable deviation from the model horse stuff!


(Sorta impressed with my iPhone. It got all the action shots pretty clear, but then it blurred the standing shots because it focused on the leash ^.^. Oh well! Running shots are way more fun!)


He can really stretch out when he wants to. For anyone who hasn't experienced a Doberman--they love to play, and run!

They have been called gorgeous, or beautiful, or even regal. And then there's this--



Still a big goof!

No comments:

Post a Comment