Sunday, January 12, 2014

Miniature Horse

I met my first Miniature Horse today. She is so short, and what a cutie! My friend got her as a companion to her horse, and they seem to be getting along fine. My friend and her husband are very happy with her. She's got some work to do before she can be a kid's riding pony, but in any case, she sure is a looker.


Better yet, she's got not one, but two blue eyes!

I'm thinking splash, but I'm not very familiar with this gene. Anyone?


And for a little bit of humor...when I got home from visiting my friend, I opened up my computer and noticed my Excel spreadsheet of my models was still up.

Apparently, one of my cats had decided to walk across the keyboard, and 'updated' one of my models for me.



Unfortunately, Night Glider didn't get the joke, and I changed it back to black before I saved and closed out.

Anyone else ever discover your animals have 'helped' your hobby?

No comments:

Post a Comment