Sunday, January 19, 2014

The Yearling Auction

We hosted a Yearling Pedigree auction the first few weeks of this year, and the results were fantastic! I wanted to share them here, to celebrate the success of the idea, and how much people thought it was a great idea.

I had 11 lots total.

We got 7 bidders.

All but two of the lots 'sold', the Haflinger and the Mustang.

The ASB lot, GH Steeltheshow, got the most bids at four. The dominant white Thoroughbred filly, Yukiallday, got three.

Next year, I plan to include a lot more popular breeds such as the Quarter Horses and Arabians, which I didn't get around to adding this time around. I'm thinking those will go quickly, like the ASB did.

Thanks to everyone who participated and made my little experiment a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment