Monday, December 26, 2011

Wish Granted

Well, my wishes paid off. I guess I owe my sister a lot. She entered the warhorse contest for me and won one. I didn't want to post on the main forums because I know a lot of people were disappointed they didn't get an email, and I didn't want to seem as if I was rubbing it in. So I'll post here, away from all the spotlight, where my closer online friends and faithful readers can share in my joy, as they wish.

He doesn't ship for a whole month, so there's no rush to choose a breed and pedigree him. I kind of want to see him in person first so I can let him speak to me. Since he was so vocal, just seeing a photo of him online, I'm sure he will be very, very loud in person.

I feel extremely lucky to claim one, as I know how limited they are, but he will be my first super limited edition model, and I doubt I'll be able to get another one for a very long time. (At least until I'm rich and can afford to bid in Breyerfest ;) ;) *cough* give me twenty years *cough*) I can also proudly say he will have a forever home here, and will not be going anywhere :)

I wish everyone the best for the year to come, and here's to more new ponies for everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! :) I didn't get one but I didn't really expect to I have bad luck in drawings too. Can't wait to see him in shows!

    ReplyDelete