Sunday, April 24, 2011

Cleaning Day!

So my newest Breyer additions have been congregating and multiplying in my closet, which is where the Christmas tree and decorations usually go. These were crowded into a corner of the living room, creating a not-so-pleasant sight. So, today we went and bought yet another (this makes #4!) set of shelves. The boyfriend assembled the shelves, and I cleared out all the Breyers from the closet and moved some that were harassing my Grand Champions. The Christmas decorations went back into the closet and viola! A much neater living room, much neater closet, and much safer home for the Breyers! (Some Schleichs sneaked in too....)


6 comments:

  1. congrats Courtney! Looks good. :)

    And haha..Espirit is so flirting with that NSH..and she looks like she's telling him to buzz off >>

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA, ya it does! Poor Espirit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What model is that on the top shelf? The Grey with the blaze and the turned head (classic)?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would be the Classic Thoroughbred from the 2010 WEG three-horse set. He's the same mold as that haired/glass eye Best In Show TB that came out.

    Link to both of them here:

    http://identifyyourbreyer.com/identify/Classic/ThoroughBest.htm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm...I looked at him in the store the other day. The haired one. Wasn't impressed but I'm liking him from the angle you have him there in that grey... *sigh* :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not very impressed with the haired one either. But I really like my grey, he's super cute, and he shows really well as a gelding. I hope they come out with more colors of his mold (unhaired, of course!)

    ReplyDelete