Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Things I Do for Ebay

Last night was a LONG one! Stayed up til one in the morning watching several ebay lots. Seriously, who puts ebay lots on there to end in the middle of the night?! Thankfully I was able to snag a few, including my absolute needed one--Silk 'n Speedy (the 1997 Spanish Barb foal).



Photo credit to Twistertoyz, who sold these lots

I also got:
  • the UK Boulonaise mare and foal
  • Fitzbrae (Irish Hunter colt)
  • the UK buckskin Mustang
  • Coronado Blaze (who I will be selling, as I have double)
  • the Arabian Parade mare
I think that was it. Quite a good haul, if I do say so myself. Definitely worth staying up super late for!

Sadly, I missed out on getting Harmony, the NSH colt. That one is fairly hard to find, but I didn't want to pay more than $30 for him. Also missed Lucky's Chance, one of the harder to find pinto horses. Ah, well, next time.

The crazy lot of the night went to the rearing bay stallion. He sold for $113! That is a lot for a Grand Champion! It makes me sad, because I had the chance to buy one for $50 awhile ago and missed out on the opportunity.

But, I want to end on a good note. It was a great bounty! I will be taking photos once they arrive. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment