Wednesday, April 20, 2011

How This is Going to Work

As this is the first post, it is usually customary to explain what this blog is about, who it's for, and why I'm doing it.

As to what this blog is about, the title says it all. This blog will track my successes, failures, surprises, buys, losses, and discoveries in my model horse collecting hobby.

This blog is for any one of my fellow model horse addicts, especially my friends, who can empathize with my adventures, perhaps learn a thing or two from the lessons I learn along the way, and who enjoy hearing about the life of the collector behind the horses. A stable doesn't run itself, you know!

Why am I doing it? Well, I enjoy writing, I enjoy blogging and sharing my insights and personal experiences, and I absolutely love horses. I've been inspired by some other bloggers and model horse collectors

See here: http://braymere.blogspot.com/
and here: http://modelhorsepedigrees.blogspot.com

Perhaps I can inspire someone else. At the very least, I'll entertain myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment